|Version 17 (modified by kcr@…, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- Zephyr is an institutional/enterprise-scale distributed real-time messaging and notification system.
- Zephyr's design choices seem to imbue it with a specific culture.
- It is impossible to explain what Zephyr is, you must experience it for yourself.
note about this site
Authentication to this site at the moment is via the HTTP NegotiateAuth extension and GSSAPI. I do want to expand this to openid and passwords in the not-to-distant future, but this was the lowest-hanging fruit for the people I thought my initial audience would be.
Authentication to the SVN repository is also via gssapi, but that won't matter to you unless you have a commit bit.
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.